Thanks for visiting our website we have no available puppies at the time.
A FEW OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Tips to avoid internet puppy scams
Here at Loyal King Bullies we hate seeing eager potential pet adopters scammed, which is why we have come up with these tips to help you avoid pet scams. Ask for multiple pictures of the pet, including poses with specific items (a recent newspaper, a tennis ball, etc.) to make sure the pet is real.
- Ask for a phone number for the person selling the pet. If the seller won’t give the number, or if they are not US numbers, this is probably a scam. If they do give the phone numbers, call and ask questions.
- If the seller says they are in a particular state but asks you to send money elsewhere, especially another country, avoid it.
- If the seller/breeder is not located in the US, avoid it.
- If the person is claiming to be a breeder, ask for breeder registration information. If they won’t give it, walk away. If they do give it, verify with the appropriate breeders’ group.
- Don’t trust a seller that pushes for the sale to happen quickly by saying they are moving, they have to get rid of the pet asap, they can’t take care of the pet anymore or that harm may come to the pet.
- Do research to get a sense of what a fair price is for the breed you are interested in adopting. Think twice if they are selling a purebred dog for free or at a very low price for the breed. Adopting a new pet is an exciting time. Do your research about the breed.